Fiberglass Fabrications & Field Service Repairs
Turnkey Capabilities Summary:
- Fiberglass Fabricators
- Pipe, Grating and Structures
- Field Service Repairs
- Turnkey Capabilities from Engineering to Installation
Products and Services Include:
- Wholly integrated fiberglass pipe & grating fabrication shop
- Field fabrication & installation available upon request
- Fully insured, Fully Certified to ASTM B31.3:
- Taper Joints to 24″ - Socket Joints to 12″
- Saddles, Tee Miters, Butt Wrap Joints to 60″
- Fiberglass Pipe Fabrication & Installation
TRIVACO Fiberglass Systems Customers Include:
- American Electric Power
- Big Rivers Electric
- Black & Veatch
- CH2M Hill
- Dayton Power & Light
- Duke Energy
- Fluor Daniel
- Fosdick & Hilmer
- Hoosier Energy
- Kentucky Utilities
- Louisville Gas & Electric
- Pixelle Paper
- Smith Fibercast
TRIVACO Fiberglass Systems Products Include:
- Dow CorninDynaform® Structural Shapes – Fibergrate offers a wide range of pultruded structural components for industrial use, including bars, rods, tubes, beams, channels, leg angles and plates.
- Dynarail® Safety Ladder System – Easily assembled on site, Dynarail safety ladder systems meet or exceed OSHA requirements. Though less costly than prefabricated ladder systems, these safety ladders provide a custom fit to the supporting structure.
- Dynarail® Handrail – Easily assembled from durable prefabricated components or engineered to your specifications, Dynarail handrail meets or exceeds OSHA and strict building code requirements for safety and design.
- RIGIDEX® Moltruded® Grating RIGIDEX Moltruded gratings are the first fiberglass gratings to combine the corrosion resistance of molded grating with the longer span capacity of pultruded grating, all at the low cost of metal gratings.
- Safe-T-Span® Pultruded Industrial and Pedestrian Gratings – Combining corrosion resistance, long-life and maintenance-free designs, Safe-T-Span provides unidirectional strength for industrial and pedestrian pultruded grating applications.
- Fibergrate® Molded Grating – Fibergrate molded gratings are designed to provide the ultimate in reliable performance, even in the most demanding conditions. Fibergrate offers the widest selection in the market with ten resins including Chemgrate CP-84 and seventeen grating configurations available in many panel sizes and surfaces.
- Stair Solutions – Fibergrate offers a wide range of slip-resistant products to meet your stair safety needs. These durable products which include treads, tread covers and covered stair treads are a long-term, cost-efficient solution for your facility.
- Fabrication Services – Combining engineering expertise with an understanding of fiberglass applications, Fibergrate provides turnkey design and fabrication of fiberglass structures, including platforms, catwalks, stairways and test racks.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.