TRIVACO Process Automation
TRIVACO Process Automation understands the many dimensions of infrastructure upgrade and design build projects. We can define and document how your process works, determine how to improve operational efficiency, and then help you to design, build and operate your new or improved system.
Our construction staff and support personnel employ their diverse skills to assess, design, construct, integrate, and commission your project along with the ability and personnel to provide maintenance. TRIVACO is a one-stop shop when it comes to Process Automation. Our in house control panel shop is UL 508A (non-hazardous) certified. TRIVACO Process Automation can build control panels to your specifications or we can provide custom panels designed to meet your needs.
System Integration/Design/Construction Services
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Programming
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Programming
- Field Start-up/commissioning services
- Troubleshooting electrical control systems
- Cost estimating
- Control system Network Design
- Submittal/shop drawing review
- Material procurement/equipment purchasing management
- Instrumentation services: process control loop drawings, calibration reports & loop testing
Certifications for both US and Canada
- TRIVACO Process Automation is proud to be a member of the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork™ program as an OEM Program Participant.
Links to the UL Database for our certifications are listed below:
To learn more about UL Standards for Industrial Control Panels, please visit the following links:
For additional information or to request specification sheets, please contact us by calling 800.500.8889 or click here.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.