Ultraflo Corporation meets a variety of flow control needs with a complete line of resilient seated butterfly valves and accessories. Ultraflo is committed to providing high quality products for the industries flow control needs.
Ultraflo Corporation meets a variety of flow control needs with a complete line of resilient seated butterfly valves and accessories. CNC machining of all cast component parts provides true interchangeability of parts, consistent adherence to tolerances and reduced torque ratings.
The Ultroflo Resilient Butterfly Valve Line Includes:
- 400/422 series general purpose valves
- 410/412 series large diameter valves
- 600 series valves with elastomer or PTFE cartridge seats
- 390/393 series for pneumatic conveying and abrasive applications
- 399/392 series sanitary/chemical valves
- 500/522 series economical high pressure butterfly valves
For additional information or to request specification sheets, please contact us by calling 800.500.8889 or click here.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.