Southern California Valve (SCV)
Southern California Valve products include gates, globes, checks, balls, and plugs. Valves utilized throughout the industry must meet rigorous quality and production standards. Southern California Valve has earned its API 6A, API 6D, ISO 9001:2008, CE-PED, and CRN certifications while operating under the API Q1 Quality Management System. Southern California Valve's reputation is unparalleled for producing high quality commodity and specialty valves. Products range in sizes 1/4" thru 80", in pressure classes from 150# thru 2500#.
SCV Valve is a recognized quality manufacturer of one of the most dependable bi-directional, forged steel, 3-piece Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves in the industry. Our 3-piece Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves offer a wide variety of material configurations and are built and tested in accordance with the respective API, ASME, and ANSI standards. Standard features such as single piston sealing with double block and bleed capabilities, secondary sealant injections, and spring energized self-relieving seats, the SCV design offers many features and options beneficial for natural gas or liquid applications making it one of the most preferred ball valves on the market.
All SCV valves come standard with ISO 5211 compliant mounting brackets, making them automation-ready! Stem extensions can be easily installed for buried service applications. Internal and external coatings are also available upon request.
SCV Valve maintains a ready-to-ship inventory in sizes thru 36". Larger bore sizes are available upon request with competitive delivery time and prices.
- Sizes: 2" thru 42"
- Class: 150 thru 2500
- Body Material (in stock): A350 LF2 and 316SS all other materials available upon request)
- Trim Material (in stock): A350 LF2 + ENP, 410SS, 316SS, and 17-4 SS all other materials available upon request)
- Basic design: API 6D
- Wall thickness: API 6D
- Face-to-Face dimension: API 6D
- Flange end dimension: ANSI/ASME B16.5 (1” to 24”), ANSI/ASME B16.47 (26” & up)
- Butt-Weld end dimension: ANSI/ASME B16.25 • Inspection & testing: API 6D
- Fire safe design: API 607/BS 6755
- Bolted body or welded body
- Spring energized self-relieving seats single piston design is standard
- Secondary sealant injections
- Lever, gear, or actuated options available
- Double block and bleed
- Double piston effect sealing available upon request
- Bi-directional flow
- Anti-static device
- Blow out proof system
- NACE service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03
For additional information or to request specification sheets, please contact us by calling 800.500.8889 or click here.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.