Based out of Niles, MI, DSS Valves is a team of engineering and manufacturing professionals with decades of experience in the creating premier Severe Service Knife Gate Valves for Oil & Gas, Mining, Steel, Pulp & Paper, and Water/Wastewater industries. They specialize in creating valves that thrive in the harshest environments and our products are known for their ability to handle differential pressure scenarios, corrosive materials, extreme temperatures and detrimental solids. They provide prompt delivery, honest customer service and a technologically advanced product made in North America, delivered throughout the world.
Key features that differentiate their SSKGVs from the competition are:
- Wider gates, internal guides, and full bore matching standard pipe sizes
- Fully indexable Ni-hard wear rings
- Wider and thicker primary and secondary seals that provide better sealing at higher pressures
- Dual transverse seals and secondary body seals for 4" bore sizes and larger
- Thicker u-seals (10mm for ≥8" bore sizes, 6mm for ≤6" bore sizes)
- Stainless steel screws for dust covers
- Four bolt yokes for valves with 6" bore size and larger
- Fully supported flanges eliminates the need for pipe nipples on DBB valves
- SAE 660 bronze ACME nuts for smoother operation
- Larger ACME screws for ≥26" bore sizes
- 17-4ph cylinder clevis pins that are stronger and corrosion resistant
Download the product brochure in the collateral section to learn more.
For additional information or to request specification sheets, please contact us by calling 800.500.8889 or click here.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.