VIRALERT 3: Human Body Temperature Screening System
The VIRALERT 3 automatic screening system scans from a distance that complies with social distancing. Visual and audible alerts provide the warning you need to keep everyone safe.
An-all-in-one system, designed to work straight out of the box. Integrated visual camera and thermal imager combined with a black body in a single mount unit. Monitor visitors without slowing the flow of people.
VIRALERT 3 ALL-IN-ONE SCREENING SYSTEM
• Non-contact temperature monitoring camera
• Immediately detects elevated skin temperature
• Scans in compliance with social distance requirements
• Intuitive user control
• Audible alarm and on screen notification
• Automated operation option
• Fixed calibration source ensures reliability
• Supported by 70+ years of industry expertise
• Automatic face detection for best monitoring points
• ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) at a distance of 1m.
• Continuous live thermal and visual image with automatic face detection. Abnormal high temperatures displayed in red, with on-screen and audio alarms. Calculates core temperature from measured skin temperature.
• Connects to a local PC for display and power needs. Operates between 10 to 50 °C (50 to 122 °F).
• CMOS colour sensor 1.2 MP (1280x960) resolution at 12 fps.
• With a measurement range between 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F), the imager has a 39x31° field of view, frame rate of <9Hz, and temperature resolution of <0.12 °C (<0.22 °F).
Blackbody Reference Source
• Powered by 5V DC (USB) from a universal power adaptor, the fixed temperature reference source is at 38 °C (100.4 °F) for a combined accuracy/stability of ±0.2 °C (±0.3 °F).
For additional information or to request specification sheets, please contact us by calling 800.500.8889 or click here.
Please note: Due to the terms of contract agreements with certain manufacturers, not all products are available in all geographic areas or markets. For additional information on any of TRIVACO's products or services please contact your local representative or call 800.500.8889.